Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kristen Stewart's new hair color


We all have noticed that Kristen Stewart decided to change her hair color and make it a bit lighter than it was.

"I just wanted to keep it natural," told Stewart to Allure magazine. She is working on new project right now based on the Jack Kerouac's novel "On the road". As the character in the book is written with blue eyes and blonde hairs, Kristen has to change her look.

"I didn't think that full-on blonde hair would look very natural on me. So I wanted to keep a little bit of brown that I naturally have, and I'm a little bit red, too. I just wanted it lighter." said Kristen.

Her new look is great, you can try to use lighter chestnut to have the same hair color as Kristen do now. It shouldn't be as dark as it was previously, so if you have dark hairs, than you should ask for lightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment